Thanks for stopping by.
Here’s the deal.
For now, I have three eBooks that you can get for FREE.
Let me start off by telling you about the first one
75 Practical Tips: Distilled Advice to Kicking Ass in Life
It contains 75 practical tips divided in 15 different categories. With zero fluff in it. Only highly actionable advice.
I personally use most of these tips myself on a daily or weekly basis.
Here Are the Categories:
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels
- How to Improve Your Mental Focus
- How to Become More Productive
- How to Use the Internet Efficiently
- How to Learn Things Better
- How to Read and Memorize Better
- How to Get Good Sleep
- How to Eat Healthy and Increase Vitality
- How to Build Muscle and Shred Fat
- How to Talk Over the Phone Persuasively
- How to Improve Your Writing (Simple Tips)
- How to Write Articles or Longer Texts
- How to Write an Email That Gets Noticed and Read
- How to Become – And Stay – Motivated
- How to Brainwash Yourself (For Success)
To get the book, just put in your email below, (or click the image above) and I’ll send it your way.
Check out some positive feedback from here. . .
Get the 75 practical tips eBook
Now let me tell you briefly about book. . .
#2 Overcoming Information Overload
. . . Which is 29 pages long.
(Information overload = paralysis by analysis.)
Here’s what you’ll learn from reading Overcoming Information Overload
- How to stop information overload from ever happening to you
- How to “cure” information overload, if you’re already “suffering” from it
Why more information is not always better, but can actually HURT you and your decision-making
- Why most people struggle with information overload and can’t escape its clutches. (Hint: it’s a psychological feedback loop that perpetuates itself.)
To get the eBook…
Just do the following 3 QUICK things:
Then send me an email with the subject line: “SGM rules”
(I already filled it out for you, just click the link above.)
…And you’ll get your free eBook!
Simple as pie.
This is a 12-page eBook covering the most important things I learned from meeting and talking to futuristic philosopher Alexander Bard and reading his book The Netocrats.
What does it take to be successful in the (near) future?
You can read The Bard Notes for free here.
#4 Mind Matrix
I sent out this book to subscribers only, for free.
It contained a recommendation of 23 useful software tools (websites, computer programs, etc) that can used for becoming more productive and finding opportunities.
It also contained a narrowed-down collection of software tools that SGM readers use.
Mind Matrix is not available on the site.
But maybe I will make it available some time again–so be sure to subscribe.
Because when you subscribe I will occasionally send you things like this, and I never send any spam.
I look forward to hearing from you,
[Note 1: If you don’t have an account on one or more of those social media sites above, that’s fine. Just fill out the form, and email me and I’ll give you the Information Overload book anyway.]
[Note 2: When I get the time to create more free stuff, I’ll put it in this page.]
PS: I’ve got a lot of people saying they liked the books. Check them out. Like I said, they’re FREE.